Monday, June 7, 2010

1)Question: Why do most berbers live in africa, is there a specific reason wit the climate and vegetation?

There is no real reason why the Berbers stayed in Africa there could be many reasons why they stayed. I think that a reasonable reason would be because they could live well in the mountains and there was more available to them there than where they once were so they decided to stay then they became sedentary.

2) Question: What made you choode to only specify mostly on the Rif mountains?

I described more about how Berbers were divided in the Rif mountains but I still talked about language in the atlas mountains.

3)Question: What Berber tribe is the most likely to be influenced by the people of Rabat?

There are many tribes that influence others so this is a hard question to answer but I think that larger tribes such the shluh, beraber or imaziren, and riffian Berbers would influence the people of Rabat the most. But I don't think that Berbers have much influence on the people's way of life.

4)Question: What is the most well known Berber tribe that lives in the Rif mt. and why?

During my research I found that Berbers in the Rif mountains are referred to are Rifains and not by the separate tribes in the Rif mountains so there is no way for me to tell you which Tribe is well known.

5)Q: How many popular Berber tribes live in the south, and why are most Berbers in the north?

It is hard to find how many Berber tribes live in a certain area so there is no information and I don't think that it has been done. Most Berbers don't live in the Rif mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment