Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009


My name is Omar and I come from a place that is called Oman. Although it is an Arabic country I have only lived there for four years. I lived in Korea for seven years and that is where I raised my English fluency. After that I currently live in Morocco where I carry on learning at a international school. The culture that I have adapted from Korea is not to fight in morocco people can be more violent in a safe way. Even though I like Korea and Morocco the same they can be very different. There are many More differences between Korea and morocco even if these differences don't change what people do, they change how people do them.


The Differences Between Korea and Morocco



Korea and Morocco are different in many ways some can be bad some can be good. Korea is very cold during the winter and Morocco is not. I feel Korea has a less open area than Morocco I think it is because of the weather. I also think that it has become habit for me to stay indoors because outside is cold. In Morocco is different because everyone here is sportive. Morocco has a good environment for me to grow and learn. I like the people in morocco they seem more friendly then the people in Korea. One of the many ways the people here are nice is when they let me participate in sports such as basketball and soccer. I think a difference is that it will be easier for me to make friends in Morocco. Because Korea has more people and less space then Morocco, there are more roads, bridges, and tunnels. Also Korea can be safer and more dangerous than Morocco because on normal days there aren’t any robbers but sometimes there are riots, tear gas, and police. I think that I will like it here more than Korea because it is different here.

No comments:

Post a Comment